GUIDELINES AND EXPECTATIONS
All Group Leaders: Please read the guidelines and expectations before filling out the entry form. Submission for the entries begins September 1st, 2019 at
8:00 am and closes September 20th at 8:00 pm. Any entries received after the deadline will not be accepted. Diwali is on October 26th, 2019!
- A Video of the complete performance with all the participants should be sent to me by October 4th 2019 by 10:00 p.m. This will be used to determine your line up in the cultural program.
- All songs/ music/ karaoke tracks used during your performance need to be send to me by October 11th by 10:00pm. Every participant must follow the guidelines and expectations outlined below in order
to be eligible to perform. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS.
Group Leaders/Performer expectations: PLEASE READ INFORMATION
- All participants in the performance are required to be in the Video
sent to me.
- Any participant in the performance should have their name on the
- No performer will be added in the already submitted performance.
- Only items with 2 or more performers will be allowed. NO SOLO
PERFORMANCES will be accepted. No EXCEPTIONS.
- There must be equal contribution from all participants during the performance
- All performances must be within 5 minutes or less.
- Participation in more than one item is not permitted.
- No repetition of songs will be allowed (no remix either!!!) – The group who claims a song first (determined by the time and date when entry is sent in) will be the only group allowed to perform that song.
- No changes to your song selection will be allowed after the last date of entries unless requested by the cultural committee due to repetition.
- We will be selecting a maximum of 30 stage performances. Unique, culturally-relevant, and well-prepared performances will be preferred.
- We will stop accepting entries at 8:00pm on September 20th, 2019.
- Like always we would like to promote the use of props. Each and every group is encouraged to use a prop that is incorporated into the performance. Please fill in the Entry form what prop you would be using.
- We are not accepting any entries for MC’s, please do not request.
- Entries will only be accepted by Anu Pande, email address
- There will be no rehearsal on the stage prior to event.
- Cultural Committee’s decision is FINAL on every item.
- All entries which are incomplete, not in official entry form, or do not follow all the guidelines and expectations will not be considered and will result in rejection.
I am here to serve my community, feel free to email me with any questions or concerns related to your performance at my email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cultural Secretory, Friends of India Las Vegas